We welcome students of all backgrounds and abilities at Almadina Academy. Our admission process is designed to ensure that we can meet the needs of each individual student and provide the best possible education. To learn more about our admission process and requirements, click the button below.
Priority for registration is given to students currently enrolled in our school and their siblings. Space is limited so early registration is appreciated.
The following documents checklist are required when applying to Almadina Academy:
1. Completed application form and fee ($50 USD)
2. Accepted students will have an available seat reserved with a non-refundable:
$630 USD fee for 1st child, $450 for 2nd child and $270 for 3rd child.
3. Copy of Birth Certificate and copy of Social Security (not just the number)
4. Complete immunization (shot) Records (Note: Varicella/Chicken Pox Vaccine required)
5. Copy of individualized Plan (IEP) if applicable - currently we donot offer IEP services
6. Proof of residency (copy of current utility bill in the name of parent/guardian for example)
7. Copy of parent or guardian's valid OH Driver's License or State ID
8. Custody/ Proof of guardianship Records, if applicable
New and re-enrolling parents are required to complete an application form
New Student Application Form
Renewal/Returning Student Application Form
Parents are required to reserve their spot by paying the non-refundable enrollment fees. There are several payment options for parents to pay the enrollment Fees. To see the options found click on the
All parents are required to pay the $50 registration fee - payable in cash or online through this
New and re-enrolling parents who are Eligible for Traditional or Expansion Scholarships are required to fill in the applicable form
New Parent Scholarship Form
Renewal/Re-enrolling Parent Scholarship Form
All parents are required to reserve their spot by filling in the enrollment fee form
Parents can bring the forms to school or send it to the following email: